My Photo
Name:
Location: Pasadena, California, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back for more?

Coming back to this blog is nothing more than visiting a reality which I hoped would exist. I wanted so badly to be able to write. To create something that would strike the feelings of others and build this emotion that would make them walk away thinking. But I cannot do that. Well, I feel I have yet to do that anyways... Nonetheless, I find myself back at this thing [what seems like] years from whence I started. Sadly enough I come to this blog only because I am stoked that the softball team I am on finally won a game! I have been on this team for, what is now, the second season and we had never won. Until tonight! The other team sucked at pitching and we took advantage of that!!! Go us right? Anywho... we won and deserved it! You should have seen my sister play! She kicked butt!!! It was awesome! I, on the other hand, got caught out three times! Nice huh?

Anywho... that is all. We won at softball. Go us. And I will see you, my trusted reader in another 9-12 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home